[Bioperl-l] carbohydrates

Koen van der Drift kvddrift@earthlink.net
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 21:13:06 -0500

Hi,

I found a message on the bioperl-guts mailing list about classes for
carbohydrates, particularly those in glycoproteins. The author of this
message, Matt Harrison from Sydney, Australia, wrote that he was about to
release these classes (this was in 1999). I have searched bioperl, but I
have not been able to find those classes. I wrote Matt an email, but the
message bounced, so he must have moved or at least have a different email
address

Does anyone know if these classes are available somewhere, or where I can
contact Matt?

thanks,

- Koen.