[Bioperl-l] Re: Gene modules in Bio/SeqFeature/

Mark Wilkinson mwilkinson@gene.pbi.nrc.ca
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 07:40:12 -0600

As soon as Dave confirms completion of his genestructure modules you can
delete mine.  I don't know if Dave is finished, and last I heard there
was still some debate on how to properly bless them...??

Hilmar Lapp wrote:

> There are some modules left in Bio/SeqFeature that seem to be
> duplicated in Bio/SeqFeature/Gene, where they I think actually
> belong to. Can the pertinent modules in Bio/SeqFeature be deleted,
> or are the remaining ones still needed?
>
>         -hilmar
> Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp@gnf.org
> GNF, San Diego, Ca. 92121              phone: +1-858-812-1757

"Speed is subsittute fo accurancy."

Dr. Mark Wilkinson
Bioinformatics Group
National Research Council of Canada