[Bioperl-l] test writing feedback, new modules

Jason Eric Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 22:51:01 -0400 (EDT)

Did the first point (tests)- will evaluate csmscf later on when I get some
more free time.  Code looks great in these modules, did a little
reformatting and cleanup to try and make it easier to read.

-jason