[Bioperl-l] OBF members; 30% discount to the O'Reilly Bioinformatics Technology Conference

chris dagdigian dag@sonsorol.org
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 19:57:02 -0500

Apologies for the massive cross-post;

O'Reilly has reached out to several groups including Bioinformatics.org
and the Open Bioinformatics Foundation and is offering a flat 30%
discount off their conference registration fee for all OBF "members".
This is the conference that Ewan Birney is keynoting and where various
OBF-affiliated people will be found talking,  running tutorial sessions
& hosting BOF gatherings. We are not endorsing this conference in any
sort of formal way but knowing that some portion of our membership will
be attending we wanted to spread the word regarding the discount far & wide.

Lacking any sort of concrete information on who is an OBF "member" I
have taken the liberty of assuming that anyone who is a subscriber on
any of our discussion-oriented mailing lists meets the criteria. Hence
this email.

If you are planning on attending theconference you can use the code
("BIC02OPEN") to save 30% on your registration fee.

Warning: some of you (students in particular) may qualify for discounts
that are greater than this 30% offer - check the website to see if you
can get a better deal.

Regards,
Chris

The details: