[Bioperl-l] Talking at BOSC???

Hilmar Lapp lapp@gnf.org
Wed, 23 May 2001 11:01:39 -0700

Ewan Birney wrote:

> For people who haven't seen the flyers, the due date for BOSC for
> registration is the end of this month - as is ISMB's registration.
> BOSC is running just before ISMB.

The deadline is for *EARLY* registration only. (not sure for BOSC
though)

I'm planning to be at BOSC on July 20th; 19th unfortunately conflicts
with an internal appointment.

> I'd love to see a strong bioperl presence giving talks at BOSC - we are
> after all the oldest of the open source bioinformatics projects (well...
> depends if you count EGCG... hey ho). If you are coming to BOSC and one
> of the bioperl developers, please consider submitting an abstract.
>
> I will be submitting an abstract on Bioperl-db: Rough Draft below

Hmm. I guess this means that Jason and I should present something
about where Bioperl is and where it's heading to. Jason, are you
already considering to submit your biocorba work? What do you think?
Or Heikki?

	Hilmar
Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp@gnf.org