[Bioperl-l] BPslite and iterations

Jason Stajich jason@chg.mc.duke.edu
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 12:41:29 -0500 (EST)

To make this work a blast object will have to be part of the CORBA
spec, or some work will have to be done on the java server end to turn
the blast results into appropriately generic objects
(a Similarity SeqFeature).  Some aspects of the LSR BSA proposal may be
appropriate for us to try and pull in to make a biocorba analysis
specification.  This is the "next step" for biocorba once all the core
objects can be mapped by the 3 language projects.

-Jason