[Bioperl-l] strange CVS events

Mark Wilkinson mwilkinson@gene.pbi.nrc.ca
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 08:15:31 -0600

Hi all,

Is there something unusual about the cvs checkouts at the moment?  I
have had trouble getting the most up-to-date versions checked out over
the past couple of weeks.  The symptoms are hard to describe...
sometimes CVS update doesn't retrieve the latest versions of the files,
and a de-novo checkout is required instead.  Other times (like last
night) even a complete checkout from scratch after deleting the entire
bioperl-live folder from my hard drive still failed to retrieve what I
know to be the latest version (because I committed stuff yesterday
morning which wasn't present in last nights checkout).

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

---
Dr. Mark Wilkinson
Bioinformatics Group