[Bioperl-l] pod syntax check on branch-07 starting

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki@ebi.ac.uk
Sat, 03 Mar 2001 08:56:58 +0000

The pod syntax in branch-07 is now ready for release.

To recheck the POD syntax, run the following commands in the bioperl root
directory (in Linux):

	podchecker *pod
	find . -name '*.pm' -exec podchecker '{}'  ';'

In several files, I've added line

  # documentation needed

under '=head1 SYNOPSIS' which should not be empty. The only warnings issued
by podchecker at the moment are:

./Bio/SeqIO/game/featureHandler.pm does not contain any pod commands.
./Bio/SeqIO/game/idHandler.pm does not contain any pod commands.
./Bio/SeqIO/game/seqHandler.pm does not contain any pod commands.

It would be nice to have game parsing docs at some point.

	-Heikki