[Bioperl-l] Branch in. (big grin) +TODO

Hilmar Lapp lapp@gnf.org
Fri, 02 Mar 2001 10:18:19 -0800

Ewan Birney wrote:

> I have put the branch tag in. It is the excitingly named
>
> branch-07
>
> I believe Hilmar wants to do some tidying down the branch before the
> official 0.7.0 release.

Done. Removed dysfunctional and half-completed modules. I also removed
Computation.pm so that we are relatively free in redesigning it.

Remaining tasks, as far as I see:
1) Update/regenerate MANIFEST on the branch.
2) Fix README (sorry Chris, I forgot that) and those places where
bioperl is mentioned as a Unix-only toy.
3) Todd to put up his How-to-enjoy-bioperl-on-a-Mac roadmap, so that
we can include the URL in PLATFORMS (and the README I guess).
4) For others to review whether CHANGES is complete.

Did I forget anything?

I've just seen Heikki's email. So we wait the weekend for the final
release, which is ok with me. Nonetheless I think we should shoot for
releasing officially on Monday morning CET (Sunday night PST) at the
latest.

Jason, Ewan: if one of you could put up a snapshot taken from the
branch for people to test?

	Hilmar
Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp@gnf.org