[Bioperl-l] Questions on SEALS from NCBI

Leonardo Marino-Ramirez marino@tofu.tamu.edu
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 11:24:02 -0500 (CDT)

SEALS is a great package but it needs to be updated. Here are some ways
around it:

builtin has been replaced by the Scalar-List-Utils distribution and
is no longer avaliable.

You can get Scalar-List-Utils from my CPAN directory
http://www.perl.com/CPAN/authors/id/GBARR/

Just edit the files that use builtin and replace it with the
Scalar-List-Utils module instead.

Regards, Leonardo