[Bioperl-l] Megablast

Jason Stajich jason@chg.mc.duke.edu
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 08:08:48 -0400 (EDT)

Vidhya -
We'd need to see some more details to know what is going on:

* example output that didn't work
* which perl module you were using for blast parsing
* example code and exactly what wasn't working for you.

It may make more sense, so we can track this, if you want to enter this as
a bug with all the information I outlined above at the bugtracking page -
http://bio.perl.org/Bugs/

Hope we can help, I suspect megablast output was not factored into the
parser when it was written.

-Jason