[Bioperl-l] Small-bugfix in BPpsilite.pm

Jason Stajich jason@chg.mc.duke.edu
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 09:10:33 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you Arne - all the changes looks good.

The FILEHANDLE should be closed when it goes out of scope in the
_preprocess method, but we should explictly close it as you have added.

Thanks for sending a note to the list - can you be sure and include
comments in your commits in the future though, so someone can interpret
your changes by looking at the log messages for a file.

When you do cvs commit make sure you specify the -m flag with a comment
like:
% cvs commit -m "your message here" [specific module to commit - or leave
                                     blank to commit all changes in CWD]

Quick question regarding Iteration changes:
Are you sure you want to check only on A-Z - do want the pattern to check
for lowercase as well?  This then expects all Query lines from PSIBLAST to
be uppercased - perhaps that is always the case?

-Jason