[Bioperl-l] RetrictionEnzyme.pm: a proposal

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki@ebi.ac.uk
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 15:43:53 +0000

Paul-Christophe,

Please have a look at Bio::Variation::VariantI::restriction_changes,
too.
I would have prefered to use Bio::Tools::RestrictionEnzyme but decided
not to depend on it as I found it too complicated. It would be great
not to have to duplicate restriction enzyme lists and functionality.
If you come up with a solution I'd be happy to remove or modify the
restriction_changes method.

	-Heikki