[Bioperl-l] GO ontology browser module available

David Block dblock@gene.pbi.nrc.ca
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 17:22:16 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 30 Jan 2001, Hilmar Lapp wrote:

> Mark Wilkinson wrote:
> >
> > Because this module doesn't really "fit" anywhere in the current BioPerl
> > structure, and because the .xml files that it is based on are still
> > quite fluid (and thus the module will likely have to be tweaked quite
> > extensively until things settle down), I don't feel that it is worth
> > adding into the BioPerl repository at this time.  However, I would be
> > glad to share it with anyone who might find it useful, with all the
> > usual disclaimers :-)
> >
> > Let me know,
> >

> Wouldn't it make sense to add it to bioperl-gui?
>
> 	Hilmar

Inasmuch as it is completely separate from SeqCanvas, and we are still
thinking bioperl-gui=SeqCanvas, no; but since bioperl-gui could be greater
than SeqCanvas, maybe.  Mark?  I think it would be okay.

--
David Block
dblock@gene.pbi.nrc.ca