[Bioperl-l] Test.pm does not ship with 5.004 patch level 4

Jason Stajich jason@chg.mc.duke.edu
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 12:22:52 -0500 (EST)

I was hoping no one would notice... ;)

I found this out last week then I tried to install Test.pm on a 5.00404
system and it won't install requires at least 5.00504.  This means our
test suite doesn't work under 5.00404. That is not good...

grrrr... not wanting to back port all the Test.pm dependacies... Do we
have to roll our own replacement and have that be included?