[Bioperl-l] bptutorial

Ewan Birney birney@ebi.ac.uk
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 11:45:33 +0000 (GMT)

Many thanks to Peter for an excellent tutorial. It is well worth a read:
I have spotted no obvious errors, but I will reread more carefully.

The dependency problem can be solved with a conditional require and then
run time skipping of sections. I agree with heikki that this will be a
good thing. I will see what I can do here.

People may have noticed as well that jason me and hilmar have been
struggling through the refactoring of the main trunk towards 0.7. Much
praise goes to jason for doing the lion's share of the work.

I have only one module failing for unexplained reasons. I am planning to
write on my transatlantic flight today the RichSeq style interfaces

<birney@ebi.ac.uk>.