[Bioperl-l] bug #249 & FT parsing

Jason Stajich jason@chg.mc.duke.edu
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 23:15:42 -0500 (EST)

Okay.  Fortunately not my example, but from the bug report for #249.
I'll devise some tests for this.

We're also going to have to improve the regex match in FTHelper to handle
locations of the form 20.30..40 in EMBL/GenBank.  I'll look into this.

On a similar note, the following is the behavior for SeqIO when reading
GenBank/EMBL
[IN]
Exon	 <100..>400
[OUT]
Exon	 <100..400>

According to our discussions this is okay, just wanted to put it out
there.

-Jason