[Bioperl-l] finally back!

Jason Stajich jason@chg.mc.duke.edu
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 22:55:46 -0500 (EST)

I can finally see bioperl.org on my end.

I'm looking over the Bio::SeqFeature::Gene code Hilmar committed tonight
and will try and give any feedback tomorrow.

Hilmar do you want to go over the checklist of what is left for making a
release candidate.

On my plate I have
0) Review Bio::SeqFeature::Generic
1) Final biocorba/bioperl checks against Brad Chapman's bugs of which Ewan
   fixed a few
2) Implement the CoordinatePolicy as per our discussion and fix
    fuzzy/split to alway return a real number for start/end whenever
    possible.  maximal range, etc...
3) Fix documentation of example usage since there are inconsistencies in
   Bio::Location modules as it is out of sync due to the many changes in
   interfaces.

Am I missing anything that would be my responsibility?

Jason Stajich
jason@chg.mc.duke.edu
Center for Human Genetics
Duke University Medical Center