[Bioperl-l] Exception parsing blast output

Jason Eric Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 17:04:21 -0500 (EST)

Simon -

We need to know what you are doing to know what doesn't work -
what bioperl parser are you using - we have 2 (and a third one in
development).  what version of bioperl - we've had problems with past
parsers but these have been fixed in the latest release (0.7.2).

-jason

--
Jason Stajich
Duke University