[Bioperl-l] Feedback from the course we ran

Francis Ouellette Francis Ouellette <francis@cmmt.ubc.ca>
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 07:06:14 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 27 Sep 2000, Alessandro Guffanti wrote:

> It could be a good idea to pay someone
> for the documentation - maybe somebody new
> to the project and willing to help with the
> nitty gritty (a computer literate biologist ?
> a part-time person who is studying and comes
> in once a week ?).

I think this would be a pretty intensive full-time job for a while. It
would be an immense contribution to the community.

f.

--
| B.F. Francis Ouellette                      Tel: (604) 875-3815 |
| Director, Bioinformatics Core Facility      Fax: (425) 740-6978 |