[Bioperl-l] Need info re Prodom & Stockholm formats and univaln.t2

Georg Fuellen fuellen@alum.mit.edu
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 12:07:55 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,

I'm very happy that you're volunteering as the new caretaker
of the bioperl alignment resources..
the script you're looking for is at
http://www.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de/bcd/Perl/Bio/UnivAln-1.009/t/univaln.t2
Feel free to contact me further questions.

best wishes,
  georg
fuellen@alum.mit.edu
Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum, Spezielle Zoologie
http://www.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de/~fuellen/