[Bioperl-l] genpept/swiss

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gmx.net
Mon, 04 Sep 2000 10:49:14 +0200

Ewan Birney wrote:

> On Mon, 4 Sep 2000, Hilmar Lapp wrote:
>
> > Jason recently reported problems with a certain sequence record fetched
> > from Entrez using Bio::DB::GenPept (see bugs 838 and 839 in fixed-bugs).
> >

> great. I hope fixed on both the branch and the main trunk? Or do we need
> to merge somewhere?

Sorry, only on the main trunk. I don't have a branch checked out at
present, and the modules affected will have to be merged anyway.

	Hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                                email: hlapp@gmx.net
NFI Vienna, IFD/Bioinformatics             phone: +43 1 86634 631
A-1235 Vienna                                fax: +43 1 86634 727