[Bioperl-l] Lost Alignment/Clustalw.pm

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gmx.net
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 15:16:32 +0200

David Block wrote:

> morning.  The newer checkout has a directory Bio/Tools/Alignment/ with
> Clustalw.pm in it.  The older one has no such directory.  I ssh'd to
> bio.perl.org, and there it was.  I cvs updated again, both globally, and
> in the Bio/Tools directory, and it wasn't created.  What's going on?

Did you provide the -d option to cvs update (i.e., 'cvs update -d')?
Otherwise new directories are not created. Also, be aware that the stuff
you mention is not part of the 0.6 branch.

	Hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                                email: hlapp@gmx.net
NFI Vienna, IFD/Bioinformatics             phone: +43 1 86634 631
A-1235 Vienna                                fax: +43 1 86634 727