[Bioperl-l] thanks, can I go now ?

becky tagett tagett@ciml.univ-mrs.fr
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 12:19:32 +0200

Hi bioperlers,

I've been lurking here for at least a year. I've learned alot and I thank
you all.
But now its time to move on. Majordomo used to let me unsubscribe
when I went on vacation, but last time I took a trip,  GNU mailman didn't
seem to understand
"unsubscribe"... talk about parsing and filtering...

  Now  I want to unsubscribe for real. I've tried several ways. Help!
indicated.

Sorry to write to the whole mailing list. Is this what they call the "Hotel
California" ?

Thanks.

Becky Tagett                       Tél:  04 91 26 94 96
TAGC                               Fax:  04 91 26 94 30

http://tagc.univ-mrs.fr/

Centre d'Immunologie Marseille Luminy (CIML)
Parc Scientifique de Luminy
Case 906
Marseille Cedex 09, 13288
FRANCE