[Bioperl-l] 0.7 release: discussion of objectives

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gmx.net
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 01:40:35 -0800

Hi all,

like the Unites States try to determine by the end of the week who has been
elected as their new president, I suggest that we try to come forward with
the objectives for 0.7 by about the same time (who's gonna decide on ties?
:)

I try to foster this by initiating a thread for discussion of each of the
issues I see presently (Bio::Root::*, documentation, and BioCorba for now,
more may follow tonight); I'll probably miss some, so if someone feels his
concern is not addressed, please post. Separating the subjects makes it
easier for me to put together the conclusions.

	Hilmar
Hilmar Lapp                                email: hlapp@gmx.net
GNF, San Diego, Ca. 92122                  phone: +1 858 812 1757