Bioperl: Re:Bioperl-guts: seq/primarySeq/seqFeature

James Gilbert jgrg@sanger.ac.uk
Fri, 19 May 2000 17:25:57 +0100 (BST)

I've fixed this in the main branch, and added
appropriate tests, so this should now work as
Bradley originally expected.

I don't like the fact that ->seq() on a SeqFeature
returns a PrimarySeq object, but ->seq() on a Seq
or PrimarySeq object returns the sequence as a
string!

	James