Bioperl: Bioperl 0.6.1 release

Keith James kdj@sanger.ac.uk
10 May 2000 14:58:32 +0100

    James> We also need to propagate these changes into the
    James> EMBL/Genbank _print_FTHelper routines so that the same
    James> location lines which are parsed get printed out!

The stuff I added will parse and write those locations (I thought it
would be silly to put in one without t'other). The test I added reads
embl.test (containing locations with <, > ^ and a qualifier with a
trailing " in the middle of the text) and writes embl.out. It doesn't
diff the input and output simply because the CC and KW lines get
changed, plus line wrapping changes.

--

Keith James  --  kdj@sanger.ac.uk  --  http://www.sanger.ac.uk/Users/kdj
The Sanger Centre, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambs CB10 1SA