[Bioperl-l] new dependency on XML::Node in bioperl-live?

Chris Dagdigian dag@sonsorol.org
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 12:27:53 -0500

Hi folks,

In testing the build of bioperl-live on my new OpenBSD 2.8 box I got a new
error message from the Variation_IO.t test script telling me (among other
things) that I now need the XML::Node module.

This module is not mentioned in our Makefile.PL and I have not listed it on
our web page (http://bioperl.org/Core/external.shtml) that attempts to
track our dependencies.

if someone can tell me that this dependency is here to stay I would
appreciate it...I'll add it to the makefile and update the web/FTP sites
accordingly.

Thanks!
Chris

Chris Dagdigian -- Blackstone Technology Group
(Work  ) dagdigian@computefarm.com  (Home) dag@sonsorol.org
(Web   ) http://ComputeFarm.com, http://open-bio.org, http://sonsorol.org
(More  ) Full contact info and schedule -- http://sonsorol.org/dag/contact.html