[Bioperl-l] Re: GenBank XML report format & DTD

Geer, Lewis (NLM/NCBI) lewisg@mail.nih.gov
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 12:43:26 -0500

Yes, the sequence is bit encoded, but it shouldn't be.  I've asked the
developer if he could fix it and he's looking into it -- there is a
performance issue (but not with the decoding algorithm itself).

Lewis