[BioXML-dev] RE: [Bioperl-l] xml sequence download from ncbi

Bradley Marshall bradmars@yahoo.com
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 17:01:41 -0700 (PDT)

I was planning on writing an xsl sheet from the blast
xml into game, which can then be parsed into bioperl.
Sound good?

Brad

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/viewer.cgi?cmd&save=on&view