[Bioperl-l] some checkins

L.Pollak lorenz@ist.org
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 23:54:47 +0200

Jason Stajich wrote:

> - There was a little bug in SeqIO::swiss - were redeclaring $acc again.
>
>   Please run make test before committing to be sure you are not breaking
>   the build if at all possible.  The really sane thing here is to check
>   out a new versino of the code in a second dir and make sure it still
>   makes with no errors.

I'm terribly sorry for this - my fault. (Must have been too late ;) )

Just wanted to say that now I am not able to cvs update the new
SeqFeatureProducer directory. it says:

cvs server: Updating Bio/SeqFeatureProducer
cvs server: failed to create lock directory in repository
`/home/repository/bioperl/bioperl-live/Bio/SeqFeatureProducer':
Permission denied
cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository
`/home/repository/bioperl/bioperl-live/Bio/SeqFeatureProducer'
cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

is anyone having the same problems?

kind regards,
Lorenz