Bioperl: How to do a batch search for UniGene at NCBI

Peter J. Tonellato tone@mcw.edu
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 03:01:17 -0600

We have created an on-line tool that allows batched EST sequence
analysis.  Your EST's will be submitted to dbEST and the results screened
through UNIGENE (HUMAN, RAT or Mouse - your choice) to determine which
cluster the matched sequences are aligned with.  Feedback is welcomed -
the URL is:

http://athena.ifrc.mcw.edu/~est/blast.html

Peter Tonellato, Ph.D.
Director, Informatics Research Center