Bioperl: Bioperl Workshop Schedule

Ewan Birney birney@sanger.ac.uk
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 18:28:46 +0100 (BST)

The schedule for the bioperl workshop is as follows:

     Bioperl Workshop (5th August, DKFZ, Heidelberg)

     9.20 Welcome

     9.30 Overview of bioperl: from hackers to cvs
          <Steve Chervitz>

     10.30 Tea/Coffee

     11.00 Integrating Algorithms using Bioperl
           <Ewan Birney>

     11.30 Building a flexible database interface for Sage Analysis
           <Merlijn van der Mee>

     12.00-1.30 Lunch

     1.30   A Perl subroutine library for bioinformatics and genome projects
            <Jong Park>

     2.00   Getting Results with BioPerl - The "Bio::Search::*" Way
            <Aaron Mackey>

     2.30   Gene Feature Format Modules
            <Richard Bruskiewich>

     3.00-4.00 Tea/Coffee

     4.00-5.00
            <Lincoln Stein>

Early registration for the bioperl workshop will end on the 1st of July,
after which the cost for registration will increase, and we cannot
guarentee places (as we have to decide on numbers for the rooms etc). If
you do want to come along, please go the web site at

   http://bio.perl.org/bioperl-99/

and register. You can pay by credit card (a page linked through on the
site), but please fill in an email registration whatever your payment
method.

Ewan Birney
<birney@sanger.ac.uk>
http://www.sanger.ac.uk/Users/birney/