Bioperl: RE: On Commercial OODBs for XML

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 09:46:05 -0500

As I said in the original letter, my comments on ObjectStore refer to
the Unix version as of 1996.  I have not used the product since then.
I grant that it may have improved in recent years.

Lincoln