Bioperl: Re: Open Source and Bio questions

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 12:37:40 -0500 (EST)

I think it's even broader than that.  People feel they can patent
sequences as long as they have enough information about the sequence
to list a set of potential applications.  None of these patent claims
has yet come to court.

Lincoln