Bioperl: Q: Problem installing Bioperl

gert thijs gert.thijs@esat.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 16:17:25 +0200

Hello,

I encountered a small problem installing bioperl. 'make' and 'make test' works
fine. I also have write permission on the installdir.
This is error message, after installing manfiles (foo.3).

Writing /users/sista/thijs/perl//lib/site_perl/sun4-solaris/auto/Bio/.packlist
sh: /users/sista/thijs/perl//lib/sun4-solaris/5.00404/perllocal.pod: cannot
create
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `doc_site_install'

Can anyone give me some hints?

Thanks,
gert thijs