Bioperl: microsatellites

Joe Ryan jfryan@nhgri.nih.gov
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 08:39:16 -0400

Sputnik
A program optimized to quickly find all dimeric to pentameric repeats
is sputnik, by Chris Abajian available at
ftp://ftp.nhgri.nih.gov/pub/software/sputnik/

RepeatMasker
http://repeatmasker.genome.washington.edu/
"You can get a list of potentially polymorphic microsatellites with the
option -poly."