Bioperl: Re: Bioperl/Announce Bioperl central distribution is ready!

Joseph Ryan jfryan@nhgri.nih.gov
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 16:48:55 -0500

Steve,

I got everything to build and install with one minor snag;
a path was left in Bio/Root/Utilities.pm

# $GNU_PATH may be required for executing gzip/gunzip
# in some situations. Customize for your site or leave# it as a null string.
#$GNU_PATH  = '';
$GNU_PATH  = '/tools/gnu/bin/';

Thought you would wanna know.

Regards,