Added link to SteveC's electronic Bioperl poster

Georg Fuellen fuellen@dali.Mathematik.Uni-Bielefeld.DE
Wed, 2 Jul 1997 13:19:05 +0000 (GMT)

Hi:)

I've updated our homepage, adding a prominent link to
http://genome-www.stanford.edu/~sac/perlOOP/bioperl/oib97/outline.html

(The homepage is at http://www.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de/bcd/Perl/Bio/
Any more changes you'd like me to do ? During my vacation July 5-23,
you can contact Alexander Sczyrba, asczyrba@techfak.uni-bielefeld.de,
who can update the page if it's very urgent.)

I could not yet find out more -re- RECOMB '98; even though ISMB '98 in Canada
is almost a year away, we should keep it in mind as an excellent possible
meeting place -- maybe for a followup meeting after ``the first big one'' ;-)

Thinking about the issue of RNA secondary structure I also find it likely
that I'll just use our standard sequence / alignment object, with a different
alphabet (for some ppl, RNA secondary structure is just a sequence of brackets !)

best wishes,
georg