Perl Conference Handout

Georg Fuellen fuellen@dali.Mathematik.Uni-Bielefeld.DE
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 11:41:52 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, I've added a pointer to Steve Brenner's talk at the Perl Conference,
http://perl-conf.songline.com/cgi-bin/p/guest.pl?x-a=v&x-id=407
to our homepage at http://www.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de/bcd/Perl/Bio/
NOTE: Bielefeld computers will be down soon, until approx. Wednesday
evening due to maintenance.

I've also updated the homepage following Steve's text below.
ChrisD: Ok w/ you ?
SteveC: should I add the text about Bio::Objects, too ?

SteveB mailed me,