Seq.pm

Chris Dagdigian cdagdigian@genetics.com
Mon, 16 Dec 1996 14:46:57 -0400

Hi all,

Seq.pm is ready for another round of examination. I've implemented Georg's
suggestions regarding alphabets, POD and readseq.

Seq.pm is now fairly bulky to be sent to the list in email form now so all
associated files can be accessed via HTTP at
http://www.ayf.org/~c_raffi/bioperl/

ayf.org is run by a friend of mine-- I'm stuck behind a firewall at work so
I can't serve HTTP or offer FTP access to any of my local machines.

If it is difficult to access the files via the web, I can email the code
out to individuals. I think the plan is for Georg and Steve to go over the
code carefully before eventually releasing it to interested beta testers.

Regards,
Chris Dagdigian
cdagdigian@genetics.com