[Biojava-dev] pull request for biojava-legacy (to read Ensembl GenBank files)

Brian Repko brian.repko at learnthinkcode.com
Wed Nov 5 12:52:25 UTC 2014

Biojava Devs:

I haven't seen an email for this so I'm not sure if pull requests are
creating emails on the legacy code...my apologies if this is a
duplicate.

I've created a pull request for changes to GenbankFormat that allow one
to read Ensembl's Genbank files. I added human chr1 (gzipped to barely
get under Github file size limits) as a test but also realize that this
is an unconvential test. Please let me know if you have trouble testing
it. I guess the other option is for the test to get it from an http
request, perhaps.

Thanks, Brian Repko