[Biojava-dev] Brainstorming feature requests

Paolo Bizzarri pibizza at gmail.com
Tue May 13 06:31:55 UTC 2014

I am all in favour of that.

Ideally, you guys could make small items that you would like to progress,
each with his priority and complexity.

This would give a very good starting point for people - like me - that
would like to contribute to the project but that have little knowledge of
Biojava and bioinformatics in general.

Great idea anyway.

Regards

PaoloB