[Biojava-dev] BioJava for GSoc

Divyansh Prakash divyansh.prakash at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 24 04:35:50 EDT 2013

Hey!
I am a student from India and willing to work with BioJava for GSoC. I am particularly interested in porting the features of the previous versions to v3, as given on your GSoC ideas page.
The mailing list registration page does not seem to be working, and the ideas page has a lot of dead links. Could someone please guide me how to get and build the BioJava source, so I could start fiddling with the code?

I have a deep understanding of Java, and am really looking forward to work on this project, as it would give me a great opportunity to review, evaluate and improve my skills, and most importantly, be of great benefit to the community.

I'll be waiting for a reply.

Divyansh Prakash