[Biojava-dev] biojava3 and forester question

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Fri May 25 15:16:10 UTC 2012

Hi,

We are having an external dependency on the forester package for the
phylo module and do not include it together with our source. Since
there is no maven repository for it (that we are aware of) we uploaded
a version of (0.955) to our maven repository. Sources and binaries are
at

http://www.biojava.org/download/maven/org/forester/0.955/

Andreas