[Biojava-dev] [Biojava-l] BioJava 3.0.4 released

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Tue May 22 10:26:40 UTC 2012

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 5:22 AM, Andreas Prlic <andreas at sdsc.edu> wrote:
> BioJava 3.0.4 has been released and is available from
> http://www.biojava.org/wiki/BioJava:Download as well as from the
> BioJava maven repository at http://www.biojava.org/download/maven/ .
>
> - This is mainly a bug fix release addressing issues with the protein
> structure and disorder modules
>
> - One new feature: SCOP data can now be accessed from either the
> original SCOP site in the UK or from Berkeley (v. 1.75A) .
>
> Happy BioJava-ing,
>
> Andreas

Hi Andreas,

It would be nice to announce this on the shared OBF news server,
which would also trigger an announcement on Twitter via the
RSS/Atom news feed. See http://news.open-bio.org/news/

Do you have an account there? If not, you should be able to register
and then drop me an email and I'll give you posting rights.