[Biojava-dev] GSoC - File parsing coding exercise

Steve Darnell darnells at dnastar.com
Tue Mar 27 22:08:33 UTC 2012

And here is a list of the IUPAC-IUB codes for the amino acids (26 characters): http://www.ebi.ac.uk/2can/tutorials/aa.html or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amino_acid#Table_of_standard_amino_acid_abbreviations_and_properties. There are many similar references all over the web, but J, O, and U are often missing.

Regards,
Steve

--
Steve Darnell