[Biojava-dev] GSoC 2012 - Take BioJava into the Cloud and Port an Algorithm to Java

Tharidu Fernando tharidufernando at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 03:03:34 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm Tharidu Fernando. I'm a final year computer science undergraduate from University of Colombo, Sri Lanka. In this year I took bioinformatics as a subject which made me to apply to these type of projects.

I'm interested in "Taking BioJava into the Cloud" and "Port and Algorithm to Java" projects. I cloned the biojava codebase and getting to know it these days. Please kindly help me on how to proceed. Thanks a lot

Regards
Tharidu Fernando