[Biojava-dev] sorry about biojava-live/trunk repository mess; was Re: biojava-legacy 1.8.2 release plan

Hannes Brandstätter-Müller biojava at hannes.oib.com
Thu Mar 15 06:14:20 UTC 2012

Code duplication is removed. The new package sequencing contains the
current code (The explicit support for the new illumina format was
dropped again, since it's just the other, already existing encoding -
should we readd that or simply document it properly?)

The only thing we still need to make sure is that the file formatting
in the new module is consistent with the rest of biojava3 ({} are on
their own line, other minor stuff)