[Biojava-dev] biojava-legacy 1.8.2 release plan

Michael Heuer heuermh at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 05:31:31 UTC 2012

ok, scratch my previous plan.  I have committed the new fastq code to
biojava-legacy for the 1.8.2 release and started this legacy cookbook
page

http://biojava.org/wiki/BioJava:Cookbook:SeqIO:FASTQ

Please let me know what you think.  I have performance benchmark
numbers if anyone needs convincing that this API is an improvement
over the current one.

   michael